1) Wear Black - Sod the artificial neon, black is the new black and is back!
2) Oriental Influence - Pick subtle oriental influenced accessories: Bags/ Earrings etc.
It's SOOOOO this season!
3) Create contrast - as wearing black already, don't hesitate to brighten up with little more color on the accessories front : Electric blue tassel earrings or stern color shoe boots.
From Upper left: Oriental Double happiness Earrings: Gail's Vintage on ASOS Marketplace, Red Shoe boots: Gucci on LYST, Open back black dress: ASOS, Black spike shoulder bag: Christian Louboutin on LYST
4) Accessories boldly - Never have enough jewellery to team with your perfect little black dress. Chances are, you stand out from the crowd even by wearing the high street little black dress with a unique statement necklace. As easy as that!
From Upper left: Shoe boots: Elizabeth and James, Bag: Chloe on LYST, Little Black dress: Oasis, Pink Vintage-inspired collar necklace: Gail's Vintage on ETSY
5) White feels right - If black is not your thing, white is as safe too! Glam it up with some edgy colors so you don't feel like you are attending a wedding early!
From Upper Left: Metallic Bag: Nasty Gal on LYST, Vintage-inspired necklace: Gail's Vintage on ASOS Marketplace, White lace dress: Alexander McQueen, Electric Blue Tassel earrings: Gail's Vintage on ETSY, White knee length structured dress: Alexander Wang, Black Camilla Metal Tassel Necklace: Gail's Vintage on ASOS Marketplace, Metallic stud bag: Chloe